1. Why do I eat the media I consume?( movies, music, information, pop culture tabloids, etc .)
2. Do I like what I like because I naturally and genuinely like it, or because I was socially stated to like it? If the answer is the latter- who schooled me this? What was their goal or plan?
3. Why do I love what I adoration? Explain and vindicate this is something that yourself, whether it is an object or person.
4. What are the unimportant happens other that people annoy me?( e.g. People jumping on tendencies, imitation devotees of a ensemble, daughters that wear too much makeup)
5. Why do I dislike what I dislike? Who taught me to hate the things or people I detest?
6. What 5 negative adjectives would I name myself with?
7. What 5 positive adjectives would I label myself with?
8. Do I accept these adjectives are core components of my personality?
9. Do I follow directions? Why or why not?
10. What do I think about people who follow the progress and people who don’t follow directions?
11. Do I watch myself the style others envision me? Am I perturbed over the wrong knowledge other people may have of me?
12. If yes, why is their ruling or approving important to me? Is there anything I can do to counter or mitigate this way of thinking?
13. What is the earliest reminiscence I have of my greatest panic?
14. If I detect back each word, who are able it lead to? Did I get this trait from my mother, father, a sidekick, a life-altering situation, etc .? If it leads back to other persons, how come THEY turned out the path they did? Do their past selects give me any revelation into my current state?
15. What do I believe in in terms of faith and/ or religion?( In God, Jesus, Allah, astrology , nobody, etc .)
16. Surely I was not born with my impressions, so how come I believe in this?
17. What do my political affiliations and stances say about me as private individuals?
18. What do the resisting side’s/ person’s political stances say about them?
19. Why did I pick those descriptions to describe me and to describe them in the previous 2 topics?
20. Have I ever projected my own sensations or anxieties towards others?( e.g. having a strong sense of disfavour for person or persons I know, even though they’ve done nothing bad to me/ I can’t place my finger on why I find this person a bit annoying or dislikable)
21. If I think of all the people I’ve had psychological conflicts with( e.g. maybe a mother, or a bully, or a tormentor ), what do I have in common with them? What separates me from them?
22. Is there a specific incident in my life that varied me in an important path? Am I able to list down at least three? How precisely did these events change or alter me?
23 What is most valuable to me, and why do I value it?
24. Is there anything in “peoples lives” right now that I have been procrastinating and avoiding doing or “ve been thinking about”?
25. If I dig deep and to continue efforts to uncover pain or embarrassing storages I’ve purposely embed and forgotten, what would I remember? Why did I conceal them in the first place? Why do I continue to repress them? Is it was feasible for me to stop quashing them and heal from them, or do I prefer to continue keeping them tucked away in my psyche?
26. Thinking back years ago to happens that stressed me or upset me( such as research projects or fuelling conflict or a relationship ), did it work it for me eventually? How did the end result, whether good or bad, impact my life at the present moment?
27. What motivated me to click this post and read it? Was it instinct, boredom, curiosity, narcissism, or something else?
28. Does the need to become a better/ smarter/ more attractive/ more successful person make me feel like I am “not good enough”?
29. What is constituting me visualize I am not good enough? Is this innate, or does the idea come from the therapy I receive by those around me?
30. Do I often behave rashly based on spirit and repent specific actions afterward?
31. If I think back on intend or cruel happenings I’ve done or said towards others( e.g. a acquaintance, an adversary, a luminary ), whether it was as a half-joke or as a serious offense, what was the reason for my behaviour? What was my purport in doing/ said today that I did/ supposed?
32. What is my first general reaction/ envisioned whenever I am angry or hurt or frustrated?
33. When I am angry or in a bad climate, who do I usually take it out on?
34. What is my sense of humour like? What happenings or gags do I find funny?( List 5 specimen) Why do I find these 5 situations funny?
35. How important is it for me to find a copulate or romantic marriage? Would I be just as happy left alone as being with someone else? Why or why not?
36. Thinking back on all the people I have fallen in love with or had a mash on or been attracted to, what physical and non-physical qualities do they have in common? What did they say they enjoyed and hated about me?
37. Was there ever a few moments where I experienced I was being held back from being my true-life soul? What or who established me feel this direction? How did it turned off now?
38. What can I do to attain that think of” being true-blue to one’s self “?
39. Do I have people in my life who have repeatedly intentionally hurt me or let me down? Why are they still a part of my life? What would arise if I let them run or cut them off? What do I gain by to be maintained around?
40. What is the biggest violation I committed towards myself? Have I done anything to make up for it?
41. What is the biggest felony I committed towards someone else? Have I done anything to make up for it?
42. Am I playing against my own explanation of integrity and a good person?
43. Do I reject my own health/ well-being although I know something is unhealthy/ bad for me? If yes, in what paths?
45. If blue-collar works( e.g. custodians, bus drivers, waiters, tellers, road-workers, nannies, etc .) and the low-pitched class of civilization( e.g. homeless, addicts, prostitutes, etc .) considered me the lane I considered them, how would I find?