Olly Murs says he’s always been a “geeky kind of guy”.
The video to the pop prince’s recent single, Moves, understands him – dressed in specs and a cistern top – talk his space into a guild by pretending to know Snoop Dogg.
This may, in fact, be a moment of artistry mocking life since the Essex singer says he’s never convened the rapper – despite him peculiarity on the single.
“He’s a busy serviceman, ” the 34 -year-old shrugs.
“I can’t ever suspect Snoop inviting me to a party of his. But, I convey, if he was never wants to, I’m sure I’ll go, ” he instantly adds.
It is like the platinum-selling artist’s internal geek has come to the fore.
“Back when I was a teen and when I was 21, I was like the least cool being, ” he says, acknowledging he likes nothing better than a good Netflix binge-watch.
“I’ve always been me, I’ve never been someone that follows the crowd. I’ve always done what I wanted to do , not what everyone else wants me to do.
“I think that’s what geeks are, aren’t they? Geeks are people who are actually time their own being, they’re not trying to be someone that they’re not.”
- New Zealand’s Jacinda Ardern is the strong, compassionate leader the world needs right now.
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting
- With No End in Sight, Europe is Sick of Brexit Bullshit
- ‘Upbeat’ refugee tale wins book prize
- Beto O’Rourke takes the wheel, campaigning while driving